Thank you for your wish to offer food to Empty Cloud. We rely on your generosity to feed the Sangha!
Please make your food offering in the following ways:
- Offer a meal to the monastic Sangha by emailing our food coordinator (check our calendar below for available dates)
- Donate money towards food on www.buddhistinsights.org/donate and the residents will order wholesale from Lancaster Food Co-op.
- Order organic produce from the following retailers:
- Order from local restaurants to Empty Cloud:
- Pickup cooked food along the way and deliver it to the monastery yourself:
https://www.iloveblueberrycafe.com (10min drive from monastery)
https://www.coffeeandcornbread.com (10 min drive from monastery)
https://www.sweetkitchenmontclair.com/brunchmenu(Grilled Vegetable Sandwich is organic and vegetarian)
- Come and cook a meal at Empty Cloud (this option is currently on hold until the pandemic is over).
DANA LIST – Items that are currently useful/needed (updated on 01/20/2021):
- Organic Fruit
- Organic Fresh Greens
- Winter Squash
- Vegan Yogurt
- Organic Nuts
- Organic Tofu
- White Clover Seeds
- Buckwheat Seeds
- Other items on Amazon Wishlist
Please make sure that all food items donated to the center are organic, as one of our resident monks is allergic to most pesticides and herbicides present in food made in the USA.